Sunday, January 13, 2013

Part 1 Canon review




This was my First Review on this Cam , So far I am loving it , My old one felt better in my Hands but still happy with it , old one was way heavyer then this one , I will be doing another review telling you how I like it (with old Cam again) and Make Funny Video with my Dogs and Cats,

Plz Share what you think how I did , or what I could do better , my 12 year old Recorded for me and her skills are not real good , but i feel she did Good , But plz ask me anything you want

Update , Recored a live band and the Feed back was bad , I changed a few sittings but not sure when I will beable to test these new settings , just keep this in mind !

If this review / unboxing helped you at all plz sub/like/fav  Thanks all !!
but I am still a fan on Canon Power !

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment